Tuesday, July 29, 2014

my everyday style: a little gingham!

There are certain prints that I am glad never go out of style. Gingham is one of them.  This shirt is perfect for spring, summer, fall and winter.  And as we talked about last week - versatile pieces like this top are my jam.

Which speaking of fall… eek! Can you believe how quickly it is sneaking up on us? I swear this last month of summer all I want to do is lay in the sun all day.  I can hardly bear the thought of cooler temps and the pools closing for the year.  But I will say I am a tiny bit excited for fall fashion.  It's a delicate balancing act I suppose.  Who's with me?




(photos by Jennifer Ketchum)

Details:
Top, Old Navy - ℅ old (similar or similar)
Denim Shorts, Gap - on sale! (similar)
Purse, Madewell
Earrings, J.Crew Factory



 

site design by kiki co.