Tuesday, July 22, 2014

my everyday style: summer blouse!

My wardrobe absolutely depends on items that can be worn for multiple seasons.  This top is the perfect example.  I wore this top this winter as a layering piece (seen here and here) and through out the spring with blazers for a few events as well.  Here I paired this airy silk top with denim shorts for a surprisingly summer appropriate look as well.

Versatile pieces like this help keep my closet minimalist and help justify investment pieces because they can be worn so many times.   When worn with these distressed denim shorts it still has a laid back vibe - one that fits my lifestyle best.







(photos by Jennifer Ketchum)

Details:
Blouse, J.Crew Factory - on sale!
Shorts, Gap (similar or similar)
Wedges, Sole Society (similar or similar on sale!)
Clutch, Deux Lux (similar or similar)
Necklace, Baublebar
Sunglasses, Ray Ban

 

site design by kiki co.