Thursday, September 4, 2014

my everyday style: fall re-runs!

I'm in the mood for fall now that school has started. Give me apple pie, cozy sweaters, the last of the bonfires and warm apple cider.  But the weather isn't really quite there yet… not in my neck of the woods and probably not in your neck of the woods either.  We are so close… so while I (and hopefully you!) enjoy the last of the summer weather - let's take a look at some greatest hits from last fall!

(above: similar shoes, similar sweatshirt, similar chambray)

(above: similar trench, similar sweater, similar bag)

(above: similar waxed jeans, similar sweater, similar shoes)

(above: similar scarf, similar bag, similar shoes)

(above: similar graphic tee, similar jacket)

(above: jeans, similar bag)


 

site design by kiki co.