Wednesday, December 3, 2014

my everyday (holiday!) style: leather dresses with 6pm.com!

This is the second (vegan) leather dress that I have come to own this fall/winter and I have to say… I am hooked!  Leather dresses have new style and appeal this season and they are absolutely perfect for holiday wear!  I love this one with it's leather paillette detailing - it is the perfect dress for the holidays and beyond.  Here I paired it with a faux fur stole scarf, but you could style this so many ways… with a blazer, a denim jacket, a plaid scarf, a bold necklace… the options are endless.

I am positive this dress will get tons of wear this season.  Today I am teaming up with 6pm.com to feature all the great leather dresses they have this holiday season… you are sure to find one you love!











Details:
Dress, BB Dakota via 6pm.com - ℅ 
Faux Fur Stole Scarf, Asos (similar or similar or similar)
Clutch, J.Crew Factory
Earrings, J.Crew (similar)
Shoes, Sole Society

For the rest of my leather dress picks at 6pm.com - shop below!  There are so many gorgeous dresses here and all at AMAZING prices!!!

Today's post is brought to you by 6pm.com and Shopstyle.  All opinions are my own. 
Thank you for supporting the brands that support this blog!

 

site design by kiki co.