Thursday, January 29, 2015

my everyday style: sweater avoidance!

This time of year I have about had it with my winter rotation of sweaters… even though there are plenty of them in my closet it seems like I wear the same ones all the time. I crave a new and fresh look that is as warm as a sweater - but different.  In this case I always turn to jackets as an alternative…

Here I threw a jacket over this beaded oxford (which is on sale for a SONG right now!) and my favorite ponte leggings and voila! I'm warm… and pulled together in an instant.  And if you don't have an army inspired jacket yet… let this be your sign that you need one. I seriously wear this baby all the time… spring, summer, fall and even winter too. To see another way I styled this jacket… see it here with gingham and sneakers!





(photos by Tracy Carmondy)

Details:
Top, J.Crew - on super sale! (hint hint: less than $20!)
Flats, Kate Spade (similar or similar less expensive)
Bracelet, Banana Republic (similar - on sale!)


 

site design by kiki co.