Wednesday, February 25, 2015

pinterest perusing...

My love for Pinterest is un-ending. How did we plan parties, dinner or outfits before Pinterest came along?  The inspiration never ends. And while some feel that we are living in a Pinterest-crazed world these days that focuses on perfection over reality - I find my life a better one for all the inspiration I find there.  Sure I will never have that perfect Pinterest kitchen (or at least not in the foreseeable future…) but I can deal with that if it helps make getting dressed each morning a little easier.

Perusing Pinterest has really helped me hone in on my personal style over the years.  Which has in turn helped me be a better shopper and (hopefully) a better blogger.  Here are a few of my most recent Pinterest obsessions… (or just follow me on Pinterest to see them all real-time!)

above: how fun is this juxtapositional look… ripped skinnies and flats (similar)?

above: still loving the New Balance trend. (similar or similar)

above: is it jean jacket season yet? I'm excited to lean on this wardrobe staple again this fall. (similar or similar)

above: white jeans + birks… a fabulous spring combo.

above: flowy tops for spring are A+ in my book. This one is my favorite.


 

site design by kiki co.