Tuesday, March 24, 2015

my everyday style: a little leather and a little lace!

So these aren't reeeeally leather pants… they just look like it. But I love the juxtaposition of the leather look with the lace… and then a little denim to bring it all together.  This is an "in real life" example of my beloved Elements of Style posts.  Like I've always said, I try to have a little something dressy, a little something neutral and a little something casual. Here I would say that the shoes and pants are dressy, the sweatshirt is casual and the denim jacket is neutral.  All together they make a comfortable AND stylish look that is easy to wear all day. 





(photos by Tracy Carmody)

Details:
Coated Denim, Gap (similar or similar less expensive)
Flats, Dolce Vita (here, here or here)
Denim Jacket, American Eagle - old (similar or similar less expensive)



 

site design by kiki co.