Wednesday, April 22, 2015

Instagram style!

I love to post daily outfits on Instagram as I am able to… follow me there, user: JillGG.  The outfit posts here on the blog are styled, thought out in advance and shot by a professional photographer. But on Instagram it's more of a peak into what I am throwing on everyday and wearing around the house, to work, to the grocery store or like with this past month when I am on vacation… what I am wearing to "play" in.

Here are some of my favorite recent Instagram looks…

I wore this tunic a ton on vacation… it was perfect with jeans or shorts! 
(items above or similar: hat, sunglasses, sandals, shorts, tunic)

You can see me wearing this look here
(items above or similar: denim jacketsandals, cross body bag, dress

This was a super popular look on Instagram… featuring this steal of a deal for a linen top!

This tank top is my new favorite… it's got the perfect slouch to it! And as you can see these sandals are getting tons of wear lately...
(items above or similar: tank, jeans, bagsandals)

These 7 items were worn over and over again on my recent vacation… sometimes you just need a few basics to get you through!  It's not hard to see why they are on constant repeat.
(items above or similar: tunicwhite jeans, black tank, striped sweatershortssandals, striped dress)

Pulling out old favorites from last year is always fun to do… these sandals are a definite favorite from last year and they are still available!
(items above or similar: graphic teewhite jeans, leopard sandalscross body bag)

Don't forget to follow me on Instagram (JillGG) for more looks!


 

site design by kiki co.