Wednesday, June 24, 2015

on my radar/june 2015

As I sat down to think about what's been on my radar this month I was completely blown away by the fact that June is already in it's twilight. Here I am just trying to make it to the pool once in a while and the farmers market once a week and summer already feels like it's half over.  This is so sad!  So basically all that's been on my radar is the pool… haha! Unless you count making jam and pickles and hoarding farmers market goodies in general. I hate that this warm weather is so fleeing here in Michigan.

So without further ado… here's what's on my radar this June (almost July, almost summer's end, almost crying uncontrollably).


who doesn't want like 10 new pairs of sunnies this time of year? I love how these classic tortoise frames have a slight pink reflection to the lens.  So classic and trendy together.

a little sunnies/kissy-lips clutch action? yes ma'am!  how adorable is this clutch? and it's perfect for putting your phone and popsicle money in for the pool. on a budget? This little clutch is perfectly practical and affordable!

need a good pool read? you can gulp down Bittersweet in a few sittings or like I did, drag it out for a week because you just DON'T want it to end it's so good. It's a page-turner and oh so summery and quite suspenseful as well. 

this chambray jumpsuit is, you guessed it, perfect for the pool. But seriously, you could pair this with a denim jacket or cardigan for around town or even a black blazer for a casual (albeit, very casual) day in the office. Or, ohhhh! Date night! Bonus, it's under $30!

I am loving the new "dew skin tinted moisturizer" from Beautycounter… it's super glowy with great coverage and also has SPF, for - duh - the pool! This is the perfect summer foundation; it's so light and fresh feeling!

Sugar lip products are my favorite… this fun red is light enough for summer, but revved up enough for fun! Bonus, Sugar lips are always SPF 15 and it's hard to find a functional AND pretty SPF for lips (Which is always the first thing that gets burned on me! Maybe you too?)

I'm really digging a lighter and fresher alternative to clunky beach towels these days… These Turkish Towels are awesome for the beach or pool and way easier to wash and dry after a day in the sun because they are so lightweight.

Fringed sandals. Gimme, gimme. I'm all about these and how fun is this tomato red??


 

site design by kiki co.