Monday, August 31, 2015

my everyday style: dressy joggers! (I'm addicted!)

It took me a while to warm to the "dressy jogger pant" trend.  I tried on a ton of pairs and just couldn't find the perfect pair for me.  They were either too tight or too loose or weird fabric.  So when I stumbled on this pair I was skeptical, but I loved the feel and drape of the fabric and the zipper accents.

I'm glad I gave them a go, because they are definitely a new favorite and will be worn plenty this fall and winter.  They are perfect for everyday wear but can also be dressed up.  They are the perfect fresh pair of black pants to add to your wardrobe.  They would be perfect for the office as well, paired with heels and a sweater or a blouse and blazer combo.

Here I paired them with a chambray top, which is ultra easy.  They would work well with a striped top or a jewelled sweater too.





(photos by Jennifer Ketchum)

Details:
Chambray Top, J.Crew (similar or similar or similar less expensive)
Earrings, Loren Hope via Rocksbox - get your first month FREE with code: jillggxoxo 
Shoes, J.Crew (similar)
Bag, Milly via Nordstrom Rack - ℅  (similar or similar)


 

site design by kiki co.