Wednesday, August 26, 2015

on my radar… August 2015!

These are just a few things on my radar this month…


geode necklace… I'm obsessed with geode's lately and this one is so gorgeous… (or similar less expensive)

cable knit sweater… sweaters this time of year seem to sing a siren song just for me. I want them all. I am in love with them all.  This classic beauty is no exception. (or similar less expensive)

tassel earrings… how fun are these? Plus, I am obsessed with burgundy for fall. 

grey scarf… scarf weather!?! Yes, please. I'll take that with a side of apple cider and football. (or similar less expensive)

grey jacket… this blazer/coat is perfect for fall into winter, and the price is right on this gorgeous piece!

grey handbag… this is my latest handbag obsession. It's not cheap, but boy is it pretty! (or similar less expensive)

black jeans… late last winter I became a serious black-denim-addict. I can't wait to put them back into heavy rotation again.  I love this fit… or I have this pair already and love them.

distressed frayed hem jeans (shown sold out, but similar)… I love distressed jeans (you know me!) but frayed hem denim is my newest obsession.  These are super fun! (or less expensive option that I own and love!)

leopard flats… my leopard flats have been very "loved" over the past few years, if you know what I mean. They could use some replacing. These are just gorgeous! (or a less expensive version)

Or shop the pieces here…


 

site design by kiki co.