Thursday, October 1, 2015

on my radar/september 2015

With a little dip in the temps this week I am in full on fall mode… scarves, boots, warm drinks - you name it, I'm ready for it.  Or at least I am working on prepping for it.  Here are a few things on my radar this month as fall arrives.


black midi dress, perfect with a denim or leather jacket and flats - love this!

cream saddle bag, I'm loving cream for fall and this bag is the perfect size.

'why not me?' by Mindy Kaling… I'm pretty much the biggest MK fan ever. Ever. Her new book is great!

earrings, these earrings are delicate and sweet and perfect for pairing with turtlenecks or scarves.

plaid scarf, I mean… plaid scarf. I want this one and every other one that crosses my path these days! (or less expensive option)

fur hooded coat, this coat is on my winter wish list. It's not too soon to start planning (or shopping)!

riding boots… this pair has me drooling. I mean, how gorgeous!?!? (or less expensive option)

Warby Parker + Maiyet sunglasses, I love this French partnership with Warby Parker! Aren't these stunning?

sneakers… these are giving hearts in my eyes. I'm obsessed!

Or shop the pieces here…




 

site design by kiki co.