Thursday, November 19, 2015

my everyday style: a cape!

The holidays are here and with it comes the thrill and excitement of finding the perfect gifts for all your loved ones.  Sometimes it's not so easy though… right!?!? Fear no more! I've got your holiday shopping IN THE BAG with my holiday gift guides and Early Bird/Black Friday/Cyber Monday shopping guides.  So that you have time to savor the season AND you look like the holiday hero.  Sounds like a win/win in my book!  Just make sure you stay connected with the best of good life's content +  sales alerts all season long!

newsletter | facebook | instagram | twitter | pinterest | good life mobile app

~~~

I have long been looking for a gorgeous fall and winter cape to love.  When I spotted this French Connection cape at the local shop DENYM, I knew it was the one!  It's the perfect fabric with plenty of drape so that it is flattering, but also enough bulk that it is ultra warm as well.  Plus the zippers are perfect to zip when you are cold and then unzip when you need your arms/hands.  Capes I've tried in the past are so stiff or constricting, but not this one. It's one of the best pieces I've bought in a while. 

Plus, it's super easy to style up… just throw it over a long sleeved tee or your favorite button front top.  Voila!  Instant cozy and stylish look...







Outfit Details:
Cape, French Connection (other capes I love: this one and it's on sale, this one with fur, this one and I really love this!!!)
Jeans, 7 for all Mankind (similar or similar)
Bag, Madewell
Boots, Coach (similar or similar or similar)
Sunglasses, Warby Parker
Earrings, Kendra Scott via Rocksbox… use code: jillggxoxo for your first month FREE!

Or shop the post below...



 

site design by kiki co.