Wednesday, February 3, 2016

my everyday style: a faux fur vest!

I've had this faux fur vest forever... but I had completely forgotten about it for the first half of the winter.  Gah! Now that I have remembered I own it - it's gotten it's fair share of wear. That is for sure. Last week I went on a little road trip with the kids and grabbed this last minute to wear in the car and then proceeded to wear it for the entire weekend.  It's fair to say the faux fur vest is back in my good graces again.  Though I have no idea why it would have been on the outs in the first place.

It's the perfect extra layer of warmth without a lot of bulk. And since it's not too bulky, it works for layering under coats as well if you want that extra, extra bit of warmth too.  Which I admit to taking full advantage of because this time of year I can never seem to warm up.





(photos by Jennifer Ketchum)

Outfit Details:
Faux Fur Vest, Zara (similar, similar)
Cashmere Sweater, J.Crew (similar, similar or similar)
Jeans, AG "Stevie
Boots, Sperry "Saltwater" (similar, similar or similar)
Bag, Rebecca Minkoff


 

site design by kiki co.